Please note that our teams keep information on all your deposit attempts. If you cannot make a deposit, there are several possible reasons:
- You have insufficient funds in your account.
- You have made an error in your payment information. Check the details and try again.
- You have reached your deposit limit. Try again later or check the limits in your settings.
- You have activated a pause on our website. You have to wait until the end of the selected period (3, 7 or 14 days or one month) before making a new deposit.
- A technical problem has occurred. Please try again later.
If the deposit didn’t go through, but the amount has been debited from your bank account, please send proof of debit along with the date and time of your transaction to customer service.